Information About the Hiring Process
Please note that all candidates must apply online in order to start the hiring process.
Click HERE to view a full list of CBE's opportunities and to apply online.
(Once you choose your desired position/job posting, you will click the New Resume button the the bottom of the posting to start the application process)
- Qualified candidates will be contacted by a Human Resources Recruiter to go through a phone pre-screen.
- Qualified candidates will be asked to come on-site for a second interview with our Recruiting Team.
- Candidates may be asked to provide 2-3 professional references (these can include former management and co-workers).
- CBE will conduct reference checks and employment verification for any employment you've had over the last 7 years.
- CBE will contact the top qualified candidates to extend an employment offer & discuss the details of the position (start date, hours, pay, etc).
- Candidates who have accepted a position with CBE will be required to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test.
- The Recruiting Team will notify candidates if any additional information is needed prior to the start date.
- All new employees will go through a New Hire Orientation on their first day of employment (this will include an introduction to the company, overview of policies, benefits and employee programs)
- New Hire training will begin after Orientation and it is dependent on the position and department in which the individual was hired into.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with CBE Companies, please call 800-925-6686 or email email@example.com.
Please note that at each phase of the hiring process, CBE will evaluate candidates and determine if they should move forward in the process. If a candidate does not move forward, they will be notified by our Recruiting Team. The information above is subject to change and no applicants are guaranteed to move forward in the process.